Oh My Dear GOD! It is freaking HOT out there today. At one stage the temp gauge on the car read 45 degrees (admittedly that was when I was parked next to a bank of air conditioning compressors LOL but it has been in the high 30's all day and my poor Austy ended up with heat exhaustion this morning :( The poor chicken went as white as a ghost then had to lie down in the a/c at playgroup. He then vomitted all over a car in the bunnings carpark (sorry - whoever you are!) then fell asleep in the car and continued for about 2 hours once we got home. He woke up as happy as larry, and is now annoying his brother as always ;)
I did manage to go buy a portable air con unit, it is awesome, I never knew I could be in love with an electrical applianc!
As for me - I am really well now, I was dreaming about exercise last night, I am so desperate to get back to it! I might even go to the gym tonight, pump is on, I might go and do some really light weights... hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment