my nose continues to dominate my world at the moment. At times the pain is so bad, my whole head throbs and it feels as though my nose must be pulsating visibly. The pain, and discomfort is intense and when it's at its worst, I can't focus on anything else but the pain. The days are creeping by, Friday seems so far away, at the moment I don't think it will ever arrive and the relief of being able to take this bloody splint off my nose seems like a dream! You know when you are sick, and you get to the stage where you can't remember what feeling normal was like? I am there... I wish I wasn't...
I feel like such a shit-head getting so worked up about it, shouldn't I feel fortunate that I am here, experiencing the pain? Probably, but life is like that, for some reason, when you are feeling less than human, you can't really see the bigger picture!
Don't get me started on Ben... he has gone to work today, feels bittersweet.
Gosh I hope I am out of these doldrums before Austin starts school next week! I need that week to be all about him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment