Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thats it! January is officially the crappiest month I am going to have this year!

Sorry I have been offline for a while, the op seems to have gone well, but recovery has been slow and I am only just well enough now to even be able to sit upright for any length of time! The pain has been indescribable, I have been living from one panadine forte dose to another, and sleeping, A LOT! Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who has taken over the children, and for my bro and Dah who came down to see us all, and took the boys to the zoo on Saturday, giving me a big opportunity to sleep. I am seeing the surgeon for the first post-op checkup tomorrow. I am a little concerned that the wound on my right nostril is a little infected so it will be good to see him.

Aside from my ongoing nose saga, January has thrown yet another thing at us all, our beloved family dog, Bob, the bull terrier was put to sleep this Friday 21st Jan. He was nearing 12 years old, and had been very sick with cancer for some time. He was a fighter though, and managed to survive a quite serious paralysis tic bite late last year. We will all miss him terribly, especially mum who shared her home and life with him over the past 11 and a half years :( RIP Bob.

So I have decided that I am starting the new year with the chinese this year! January can just be the 13th month of 2010. What a shit-fight!

No comments: