OH!! I feel like a new woman :)
Antibiotics are doing the trick - I am feeling more human, less pain (but still pretty horrid swelling and tenderness) I have actually been out of bed for most of the day today! I even drove (although I don't know what has happened to my brain)
Prof. Havas is my new best friend, he took that horrid splint off my face and I bloody could have kissed the man! I feel freeeeeeee :) I washed my face tonight, for the first time in 10 days, oh it was so so so nice to have hot water on my face :) :)
Oh, and the nose? Well it's still swollen, I have to massage it a few times a day to get the swelling down apparently (not sure how one massages a nose...) but it looks just lovely, not that I really remember what it looked like a. my whole life, or even b. between breaking it and getting it fixed... but I know it looks a damned sight better than it did with that bloody splint on it, and hey, it doesn't look BAD, so I guess that's GOOD right???
I hope that in a few days (though I fear it will be weeks) this will all seem like a distant memory, much like airplane rides on mummy's feet will seem to the boys ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment