I think we are pretty well camped out for now... Had a quiet time at Wingello - there was a fire ban, so no campfire :( but the meals I prepared were awesome! A great way to have a hearty, fresh and healthy meal while camping! Ben's work buddies ended up having to work, so we were alone. Of course it rained this morning, just as we needed to pack up, so everything had to come back out once we got home, thank goodness for great weather here in Sydney, it's all now dry and back away again!
Tomorrow is the very sad occasion of Mike's funeral. Ben has taken the day off, and we aren't decided yet if we will both go and take the kids, or if we should leave them all there and just I will go. I'd like the boys to be there to support Gareth and Byron. It's going to be such a sad day.
xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah I wanted to take Marcus tomorrow to support Gareth and Byron but Julian doesn't want him to come, he feels he is just too young. I'm not entirely sure i agree as he reaction when i told him about mike was incredibly mature and he asked really deep questions! But Julian is adamant so I've given in - m is going to one of his school friend's house for the morning. We'll have Luca though.
Post a Comment