Monday, January 17, 2011

A new week.... at last!

Monday 17/1/2011. Last week felt to me like it lasted a month, the week started with Mike's funeral, then the flood disaster unfolded and I spent many days worrying about my family's safety and watching in horror as the flood waters engulfed my home town, then on Friday, I got news that I have to have my nose repaired this week! The weekend was insane too, with a BBQ at Ben's colleague's place, then Blackheath, Thomas at the Zig Zag railway and finally the 9th birthay party of our beautiful god-daughter, Sain. *phew*

Today, it's hot, very hot, high 20's already today and it's still early. Going to make it hard to get stuck in to getting this place ready for the inspection we have on Thursday. Not to mention cooking a few meals for Ben and the kids while I am in Hospital. Chris and Dah are coming down on Friday night too... Bloody hell! When will things let up?

For now, I have to go get the kid's dressed so I can go have my morning coffee with Tina, in the air conditioning!

xoxo Kate

No comments: