We are about to head off to the Wingella State forest for a spot more camping. I have been very organised this time with food, preparing everything I need for two dinners, and putting it all into glad bags LOL - will be interesting to see how it goes, hoping to use a campfire to cook it all up - YUM!
The boys are excited and being very silly, not unusual for them. Packing the camper has been made a lot easier without all the christmas presents, swimming stuff, and the junk stuff we took back to Anaconda yesterday.
I used my mum's idea for getting the boys involved in the preparations, by drawing a list of the clothes they needed to pack, it worked a treat with them both pretty much packing it all as I asked! Every little bit they do helps ;)
So, I will be offline for a few days, back Sunday all going well. Then life will go back to normal, with Ben at work on Tuesday (he is taking monday off for Mike's funeral) It's going to be interesting to see how my sanity goes with the two boys at home all week, and no scheduled activities happening (EEKKK!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment