Well as the waters subside in SE QLD, there is a torrent of it's own happening in my life. Unfortunately it is an imminent subsiding of funds from our bank account :(
Saw the ENT today and he was suitably impressed by my nose, recommending a reconstruction to make it all right. Apparently it's not an emergency, but he better do it next week "WTF?" so I am all booked in for a "closed reduction of fractured nose, nasal septal reconsruction, and a division ot right tonsillar bad" (the tonsil bit is to clean up the botch job they did on my tonsils when I had them out many years ago - figured I might as well get that cleared up while he was at it)
I will be going in to POW Private on Thursday, staying overnight (YAY!) and home Friday.
I think it would have been more financially efficient if I had just hired a private jet to give Elliott a plane ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment