I thought that it would be a good idea to write down the daily insanities of my life for all to see, Austin is 2 and 4 months and CRAZY, his language is developing so fast at the moment, and he is starting to come out with some real gems. Yesterday he said to me "mummy, Austin tunnels" I was a bit confused, then he shoved his fingers up his nostrils and said it again!
Elliott is 5 months, 2 weeks, and we just started him on some farex last night, he gobbled it down like I couldn't believe then wanted more! It didn't help him to sleep any better though, he was still up 2-3 hourly :( Hoping its just a growth spurt and he gets over it soon.
Anyway, I guess I will think of more interesting things to write as time goes on, either that or this will be the last thing I ever write when I realise that the last thing the world needs is another blog full of mindless ramblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment