Elliott is still not sleeping really well, I haven't had more than about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep in over a week now, its catching up with me, I am exhausted...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Austy is sick
We just got back from the GP, Austin has tonsilitus
I feel terrible, cause he has been sick since Sunday, and I thought it was just a cold... No wonder his appetite has gone! He is on ABs now, so hopefully we will see an improvement in a few days.
Elliott is still not sleeping really well, I haven't had more than about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep in over a week now, its catching up with me, I am exhausted...
Elliott is still not sleeping really well, I haven't had more than about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep in over a week now, its catching up with me, I am exhausted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment