Thursday, August 21, 2008

I declare today "poosday"

omg, how much poo can one person handle?

The day started with my delightful Elliott grunting and squelching away next to me in bed in the nappy I had changed him into not 10 mins before, this was 7am.

Then at about 9am I heard a very horrid sound come from my poor sick Austin... Upon inspection... Well, lets just say he has poo on his feet... and ended up in the bath!

They've each had a couple more little surprises for me since.

Oh and good old playschool came out with this gem this morning:

"you put your turtle head in, you put your turtle head out, you put your turtle head in and you shake it all about"

OMG, I have never laughed so hard at playschool before.

So on this poosday, I leave you and your stomachs...

No comments: